Friday, March 14, 2008

hahaha..I'm soo a mom!

I was just rereading my blog last night and yes ladies, I do know the difference between satin and Satan! Wow! Not quite the same are they? I sometimes get passionate about what I'm writing (or saying) and become so focused on saying it right and trying to translate what's in my mind to paper (or screen). I hope I'm not the only one...I some times struggle in writing eloquently and in wisdom. Things that inspire me or consume me I have a hard time articulating so that you can understand it since you can't hear my voice and tones...does that make sense? It sounds all wonderful then I read what I've written, and I may come across as condemning or judgemental, harsh and not sympathetic. This isn't really worth writing about, I just thought I would let you all know I had a simple typo and I DO know the difference!! I'm so silly!

Well ladies, I cannot wait to see you all at the tea in the morning!!.....and Christina, I cannot wait to hear your testimony! If you are anything like me then it will be a little emotional and it will come out slightly different then what you have written! It will be exactly what God wants us to learn from your oozzing wisdom:)

oh..and p.s. just in case any of you were concerned for us(me) in that last blog, please don't be alarmed that I wrote about Andrea Yates. It was simply her tragic story that helped me to realize how blessed I am and how grateful I should be(in this season of infertility and miscarriages)! We are coming upon a new season of spring; and a new season of growth, joy, trials, triumphs, and rejuvenation, where God has renewed my spirit and my joy in Him!! This is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it! Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice!!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I did think that satin thing was funny. I can totally relate to the missing of details of writing. I too get my brain going faster than I can keep up with. I usually read over my own blogs and then edit them but sometimes Rick finds stuff I would never see.
There should be a special grace just for blogging mistakes.
I was not worried about your theme earlier. I understood that it was a something that just got you thinking.
When I was new to blogging I worried a lot about if I said things right or whatever. Now I feel pretty comfortable that my blog is my blog and so it should just be my expressions and thoughts uninhibited by worries of propriety. I have been convicted to erase one once when the Holy Spirit led me to get rid of it. It was full of a critical spirit.
I for one am not into second guessing peoples writing. On the contrary, I like a good go through what lies deepest in our hearts. Sometimes it's beautiful, sometimes scary, selfish, refreshing, frustrated, confused, reflective, and all sorts of things. Life is that way.
Feel free to be yourself!
BTW- I was anxiously awaiting a new post from you! I've been coming back expectantly. Keep it up!
Love ya.:)

Tricia said...

Don't worry Kendall about what you posted. I thought the story just touched some deep part of you that you wanted to share. I get nervous about what I post (being new to blogging) that no one will read it or worse someone will take it wrong. So don't worry it is your blog and it should reflect your thoughts. I enjoy reading about where your heart is at.

I also look forward to your next post.

Kristen Borland said...

amen to that. :)

Alicia said...

....we missed you yesterday! Hope you are well. :)

Labels