Thursday, April 10, 2008

meme??

...yeah.....Thanks Alicia! I kid, I kid...all the boys are resting, so nows my time to catch up...I owe you that much right? I'm not quite sure what a meme is, but I'm just gonna "copy/paste" and change some answers! Just a forwarning, I have led a pretty uneventful career life...well career in the sense that you get green paper for a job well done:)
Four Jobs i have had:
*I was a nanny for a sweet girl. She was adopted the day she was born and I got to watch her from about 3mths old until maybe 7 or 8?
*Then I babysat these three kids every summer (girl 6, boy 4, girl 1). My dad would drop me off on his way to work at 5-5:30 am and their dad would drop me off at home around 5-6 pm...and my salary for 12hr/5days a week.....$3 an hour...that lasted 3 summers until my dad did the math!! (I love daddies!)
*My third job I worked at Target my Sr. year of HS when I was pregnant with Jaden...I guess this would be my technical "first" job and the only job I had to give my SSN for!
*My current job....ladies, I don't think I really need to list my activities....but I'm a homeschool-housemanaging-mommy!..Hands down, best job (and most rewarding) job yet!!
Four movies I've watched more than once:
Hmmm...theres actually alot. We didn't watch TV shows growing up, only Christian films..So I'll say as an adult. Return to Me, While you were sleeping, Facing the Giants, Pride and Prejudice and my naughty(guilty pleasure) one How to lose a guys in 10 days!
Four places I've lived:
..seriously??oooh....Um...I was born in Denver, CO.
on the dairy just north of our town...we added Andy to the fam there!..
then my house growing up
and my home I live in now:) great detail...I know!!
Four TV shows I watch:
(We don't actually own a TV...)
Everybody Loves Raymond...my new fav from the library!!
We used to watch the Office
Four places I have been:
Most of our United States
Canada
Mexico
and right after new years we're going to the Philipines for the first time with the in-laws! (myself and the boys are the first times...not Rex...I think he's been 4-5 times??!!)
Four places I want to go some day:
All over Europe....
Italy,London, Paris, France, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands,Greece, Sweden, Portugal, Spain..all over Madrid
Australia
Ireland...that was way more than 4...but I do I do want to go here! We agreed after we know we're done having children and we have no more toddlers, our in-laws said they'd take us for a couple of weeks to see Europe!
Four places I'd rather be right now:
For the sake of our anniversary today and Rex working(12pm-11pm!)
Yosemite
hiking Bishops
the beach
snuggling up together watching a flick or just talking!
Four favorite foods:
-Italian
-Mexican...like the authentic tacos you buy at the little stands in Mexico...mmmm! or Sochis!
-I love Chicken and salmon...so my fav dishes...Chinese chix salad (McGees), grilled Salmon soaked in a lemon butter caper sauce (Village Cafe) and Chicken fettucini alfredo (Lombardis) and grilled chix breast sandwhich w/ pineapple and sweet honey bbq sauce (Cool Cats...is that what it's called?..next to the PR movie theatre??)
-my moms...or anyone who wants to cook for me and clean the dishes:) any offers?? jk
Four people who always e-mail me:
lame ads that I erase....I don't really get a ton from people
Four people who will respond to this meme?:
no clue...seriously:)
Four TV shows I'd watch over and over:
If I owned them, I love Lucy, ELR, The Jetsons, and the Flinstones (childhood fave at Grampa + Grammies!!!) Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (again, childhood fave!) , Remmington and Mrs. Steele....and maybe Walker, Texas Ranger..that was a bonding time for Andy and I:)
So I hope this is enough to hold me through until May 1st!! I promise I'll write if I can think of anything worth my time or yours!! Have a great weekend...It's supposed to be in the 80's!! Bbbeeeaautiful!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

thanks for doing the meme! I don't know exactly what a meme is either. my best guess is a combo of the word me and theme...thus "meme".

Christina said...

I need your email address then I'll send you real email!

I enjoyed listening to your music tonight. I can't read blogs with music, but I left your blog up for the music while I did other stuff!

Labels