Wednesday, October 15, 2008

as promised...

Can you see HIM???
Samuel's sweet profile shot
Sam's little foot...toes on the left side, heel on right
Closer profile pic
oops...guess I put two up here!


Sorry it took over a week! I could not get out annoying new printer to scan the ultrasound pics to the computer...also, I cannot figure out how to upload Sam's video..lame computer!! Every time I put the disc in, it just starts playing it and I cannot find an "upload" button to push on any program.. So the most simple thing for me to do without getting upset was take a picture of the picture..nice. and then upload.
So I'll try to work on the video. It is actually really helpful with kids if your homeschooling... or public school too:) In Bible, Science anything...teaching your children about faith..in God...We can't see Him but we know He is there and someday (if you love the Lord and you walk with Him) we'll see Him.. Also, kids get to see how God is creating a life and in less than four months we'll see the end/beginning of one of His masterpieces...lots of lessons..Anyhoo..you decide..we don't mind you sharing it with your family:) ....that is IF I ever get it up!
and last but not least....I was wondering who is coming Friday night...a girlfriend of mine just reminded me I was having a "gals movie night" at my home at 7 pm...actually I'll just transfer it on here...hold on...


You’re Invited
Join me for a Gals Movie Night!
Friday, the 17th of October
7:00 in the Evening until……
Cordero’s*ask for my address:)
Please bring a snack to share
(Popcorn & hot drinks provided)
We will be watching: The Inheritance
RSVP to our home or my cell phone or e-mail...
So ladies let me know if you can come...the more the merrier! Hope to see some of you here...and if I didn't hand one of the invites to you...it's because I'm forgetful and I handed them out several weeks ago...How's that for a party hostess:) I love the forgetfulness that is coming with this pregnancy...awkward!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

It is okay that you're forgetful. I am forgetful and I have no reason to be, except maybe old age. I will get back to about the movie. I have to talk to John.

Great pictures!;)

Kristen Borland said...

oh, yes, technology! don't get me started about how frustrating technology can be! but i like this better than if you scanned the pictures. jaden's a good helper. :)

again, thinking i won't be coming friday night, but if do feel well and need to get out of the house and forget my woes for awhile, i'll call you last minute and be that "last minute" guest who rsvps on her way over. :)

Alicia said...

Love the pictures (of them both!:).
I'm sorry to say I cannot come on Friday. Dog-on gas prices!
I hope you have a fun night though!:)

Labels