Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Alot can happen in 4 months!

So it's been several months and I've been contemplating whether or not to start blogging again.. still not completely decided, but I thought I'd blog quickly today! I'm pretty sure most people know by now, but if not......we're pregnant! We are sooo excited! Our little baby love is due around Valentines, which is just what we would love! We have no birthdays in the family from Jan- July and I don't like being pregnant or recovering in summer-lame:) So there are our big happenings!

We were hoping for a slow and relaxing summer, and of course got quite the opposite! But we learn to roll with the punches...kind of:) We just had our last busy weekend hopefully until Christmas! yeah! So I was planning on starting school with Jaden today, but found was wasn't quite as prepared as I thought. So I think we'll start on Monday now! Home school is amazing!

So I blogged a while ago about cloth diapers....I cannot wait to use them now! I have done my research and feel I can handle it! I really am excited about this! So anyway, it's just about lunch time, and I need my daily applesauce...So we'll see, maybe I'll start posting again!

***Oh yeah...we are totally not secret keepers, so our babes name is Sam. Either Samuel Madrid or Samantha Marie! Also, I'm 15 weeks and we find out in 3 or 4 weeks what will be Sam' full name (we will find out the gender!!)

6 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

Hey, she's back!!

Hi there, Kendall! First of all, woohoo agin on the pregnancy! Sam... so cute! Missed you at church on Sunday... yes, I was there and you were not! Off bedrest early, but you'll have to read my blog to get the lowdown on that.

Guess what? We ordered three bumgenius cloth diapers (their 3.0 version--my sis is using them now, so that kind of helped me make the final decision). So we'll start with disposables as we adjust to another newborn, then try our three cloth diapers, and then we'll decide whether or not to go that route. We are planning on going cloth, but we thought a trial would be wise.

Glad to see you are back!

Kristen Borland said...

wow, can't spell "again".

and yes, i'm totally excited about cloth diapers too! (that should probably wear off some eventually!)

Tricia said...

Hi Kendall,

Congratulations on little Sam, again. I have always liked Sam.

Isn't home school great. I moved my start date back a week, then the boys wanted to start. My first day was rough this year, because we were missing things. This week is going better.

I am Katy, said...

Congrats on Baby Sam. I was hoping you'd come back and blog again.

I am Katy, said...

Hey Kendall, I left a reply on my blog for you about cloth diapering. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Alicia said...

Came to see if there was any announcement.....?

Labels