Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tagged...oh on April 28..oooops!!


FOUND IT!!!
Told ya I wasn't lying:) So I guess these are the rules.. ERIN HELLAR tagged me for this. I think the rules are that you have to take a photo of yourself as soon as you see you've been tagged and you're not allowed to primp or get all dolled up....
so here..I tag

Tricia, Alicia, Katy, Kristen and Christina!

Do it... It's super late...1 AM'ish...and I'm single handed typing this as I nurse little Sammie..or Sami...or Sammy...whatever..anyway, it's too late to give an honest update..I'm still half asleep...but I somehow just ran across this pic I took a couple of months ago in reply to being tagged..so here Erin and thanks sweet gal..love you!






5 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

what? fine.

so how come you didn't take a pic at 1am while you were blogging that post, huh? i want to see that pic.

A thankful heart said...

trust me...you don't want to see that pic...and notice the HUGE mess in the school room..that's part of it..not just my fab face:) hahaha...let's see yours:)

Alicia said...

cute pic:)
i've kinda fallen out of the blog world. i have a private blog but no one really reads it so i think i'd be surprising only myself with a scary picture.

Anonymous said...

heyyyyy, can you email me? i have a question for you! a favor to ask. ashleyweis23@gmail.com

Tricia said...

I have left an award for you at my blog. I would be so honored if you would come and get it!I know you have not been blogging lately, but some of your post in the past have encouraged me. So when I was giving out this award I thought of you.

Labels