Friday, February 8, 2008

waiting and fading...

So it's roughly 1:30 am and I'm just waiting for my sweet hubby to get home from work..I really believe I am married to the most thoughtful and selfless man. Truely! He has ridden his bike to and from work, quite often, for maybe two years now...if you've been to our home, then you know what a feat that is! Not only does it keep him in shape, but it helps our tight budget as well. He has two jobs right now so he works normally noon until 11pm. Which really means he has to leave at 11:30 and he doesn't get home until midnight.. So along with his sacrifice, we do see him less. We (myself and the boys) are so grateful and really blessed by his selfless example and I just wanted to write about how sweet he is and appreciated! Also, this is my first blog... so hello blog world...and goodnight..I'm beat and saw his little bike light coming up our hill! Be blessed as you sleep.

4 comments:

Kristen Borland said...

WELCOME!!!!

So I think it's so funny, but when I saw your comment on my blog I thought, "Oh no! Who is this person inviting me over that I don't know?!" Ha! So glad to find out it was you... had a feeling it was. And YES we would so love to come over and play... actually, it would be like come over, steal your toys, hoard them, not share, then share, then run around and play with you, then possibly hoard some more. Such is the life of toddlers!

By the way, thanks for being our Sunday School teacher this month and letting Nehemiah hang out too.

I am Katy, said...

Hey there, found you through Kristen's blog. Glad to see youre blogging. Mind if I link to you from mine?

Katy

Alicia said...

Wow, Kendall!! So glad your blogging!
I love your "about me" statement, it's so YOU!
:)

Christina said...

I'm so glad you're blogging now! It's a fun way to catch up and also get to know each other better.

Labels